One of the benefits of Ramadan in lockdown has been the amazing videos that have been created to help children keep learning… here are a collection!
This Surah Spotlite series are great to introduce and teach Surahs to young children, through fun and creative ways:
Ilm did a four part series on Ramadan:
Kisa Kids did full 30 day series!
As did Noor Kids:
Islam From The Start did a 30 day series on a verse of the Quran a day:
For older kids, there was a series on Sura Yaseen:
Alhamdulillah, there are many video resources available now for young children on Laylatul Qadr. Here are a collection below:
- Common Amaal for the nights of Qadr:
- Quran Amaal for the night of Qadr:
- An English version of Munajat of Imam Ali:
- Preparing for the Night of Qadr – Part 1
- Preparing for the Night of Qadr – Part 2
Here are some video clips to help with the Arabic Alphabet 🙂