Subhanallah! Recently i have been coming across so many inspiring young Quran recitors! I thought i would put them in one post as inspiration for our kids learning to recite…
- Check out this video on recitations from non-Arab speaking children, including a blind child reciting from a braille Quran right at the end!
- And this girl.
- In this next one i love the hand gestures/symbols used alongside the verses – and I also love how the whole audience joined in to participate!
- I love this celebration of children finishing the Quran – tears were rolling both on screen and off!
- How about this haafidh who is Autistic
- He has no physical sight, yet his spiritual sight is a thing of beauty! May Allah grant us all his faith…totally, totally inspiring.