Celebrating Eid: Idea 10 – Have an Eid Party!
Why not bring in Eid with a party?!
- One mum held an Eid party for her sons and friends! They sang ‘Eid Mubarak To You’ while cutting the cake, and had the usual fun stuff of a bouncy castle and toys to make it extra special for the children.
Check out the Eid cake!
And I love these unique Eid cookie jars with moon cutter as a party favour!
- Here are some Eid party games played at a Babble&Chat (Islamic Mother and Toddler session):
– Pass the parcel with questions about the Holy Qur’an
– Pin the crescent on the masjid
– ‘Shaban, shaban, ramadhan’ (our version of ‘duck duck goose’)
– Treasure hunt
- And here are a WHOLE bunch of ideas!