Here are some resources to mark the days of Ayyam-e-Fatimiyya:
- This timeline by Reflect14 clearly and simply shows the chain of events that led to her death and is a great visual teaching tool.
- This is a workbook by Reflect 14 – great for ages 6-9 years
- Here are several resources on Bibi Fatima by QFatima – including a workbook great for ages 8-12 years
- Here are several resources on Bibi Fatima by Kisa Kids, including project booklets with lesson plans and activities for children aged 5-12 years, a play on Fadak and more.
- This is a simple biography on Bibi Fatima’s life
- This animated clip covers Fadak and Bibi’s sermon when it was snatched from her after the Prophet’s death.
- This is a visual of the beating of the door and it being set on fire:
- This is a craft idea:
Here’s another craft idea on the wafat of Lady Fatima (as) sent in by a mum…
1- Children Painted a Poster boards brown and red. We cut them in half to look like a door. ( this was toddler height). We also cut the red into flames.
2- We glued the fire onto the door and shared the horrific tragedy that fell on Bibi Fatema and Baby Mohsin AS.
3- We also learned the different titles of Bibi Fatema and made a flower out of the petals. The petals on the front had the title and when you lift it the meaning of the title and how it applied to Bibi Fatema AS.
4- For the wall in our house we made a bigger door and a bigger flower. For the flowers stem we used it as a time line to depict all the important events in her life.
- A group of students also prepared the following display:
- One mum did a Nature Treasure Hunt. The children had to give the answers to the questions using objects from the garden: