Here are some resources to mark the days of Ayyam-e-Fatimiyya:
- This timeline by Reflect14 clearly and simply shows the chain of events that led to her death and is a great visual teaching tool.
- This is a workbook by Reflect 14 – great for ages 6-9 years
- Here are several resources on Bibi Fatima by QFatima – including a workbook great for ages 8-12 years
- Here are several resources on Bibi Fatima by Kisa Kids, including project booklets with lesson plans and activities for children aged 5-12 years, a play on Fadak and more.
- This is a simple biography on Bibi Fatima’s life
- This animated clip covers Fadak and Bibi’s sermon when it was snatched from her after the Prophet’s death.
- This is a visual of the beating of the door and it being set on fire: