- Here is what one mum said:
“My girls love prophet stories so when we sit down to eat, I tell them a prophet story as we eat (this also gets them to eat quicker too cos I’ll pause and only continue once they’ve had 3 more bites ?). We’ve covered Prophets Adam, Nuh, Ibrahim, Yusuf, Musa, Suleiman, Yunus, Isa, Muhammed. Then when they read Qur’an to me and we repeatedly comeacross a prophet’s name e.g. Adam with Shaytan, Musa with “khamees”, etc, I’ll open my English Qur’an app and read the meaning with them.”
- And another mum shared this also:
“We go through the stories of the Prophets and other stories from the set ‘the best Quranic stories’ then after finishing each book, we look up the verses mentioned and make a mark to remind us of the story as we recite the Quran.”
- To help you get started, here is a folder full of Quran stories in PPT form, put together by Sister Fatima Jaffer.
- This app looks great too!
- Check out this teaching idea for the Prophets and their miracles: