- I love this crytograph for older children that Beb e Kazim shared on FB:
At the top there is a KEY that lists all the letters from A thru Z with a box below. Each of the letters has a corresponding number.
The bottom part contains a maxim of Imam Hussain a.s. Each of the blanks has a number underneath it. Fill in the letters that correspond to the numbers below the blanks to discover it.
- For older kids, 12shiaimams.com is a great site for more info on the Imam.
- Here is a mini-book on Angel Fitrus, including instructions for folding (by Tasneem Mumen)
- And here’s a craft one mum did for the same story based on this tutorial.
- Some YouTube clips:
- Nasheed on Imam Husayn (as):